Hyperglycemia More Condition_symptoms Can You Have Hyperglycemia Without Having Diabetes?

Can you have hyperglycemia without having diabetes? - hyperglycemia more condition_symptoms

I went to a doctor of internal medicine, who discovered that I am a bit anemic Clock and hyperglycemia (BPD). I do not know what the limit of something. My paternal grandfather had diabetes type I, most women and men aged 50 years, diabetes type II, I am always thirsty (even at night when I sleep), urinary urgency, I am very, very angry if I do not eat and I feel very weak and tired, so I do not.
But from what I have read that you have diabetes as hyperglycemia. But not me. I've never been undertaken in a coma or something. Should I go to the doctor? No insurance now so I think about everything b4 I go there you know.

1 comments:

who cares! said...

Yes, I have reactive hypoglycemia blood sugar, and they said they do not suffer from diabetes, but losing the need to weight, since diabetes is the next step.

(Blood sugar = hypoglycemia, hyper = sugar in the blood) of their symptoms, you are sure that instead of the hyper hypo?

Yes, you should go to a dr. and follow a healthy diet and to avoid eating carbs and more Protien, fruit and vegetable diet would do very well. That's what I did.
Good luck.

Post a Comment