Hard Drive Disk Recovery A Must Have For Computer Techncians !! I'm Having A Lot Of Trouble With My SimpleDrive External Hard Drive And Don't Know What To Do Anymore.?

I'm having a lot of trouble with my SimpleDrive external hard drive and don't know what to do anymore.? - hard drive disk recovery a must have for computer techncians !!

I had the hard drive of only two months and were not used in the past 6 or 7 weeks and many things seem to go wrong. On one side, sometimes my computer recognizes it is plugged in, and sometimes it's as if is not connected, despite the reader's LED is showing where, who knows that they are linked but not my team. Sometimes I safely remove the little "hardware" icon on the bottom, but no hard drive appear in "My Computer" or in "Disk Management". I always get these pop-ups when you work, saying that some files may become corrupted, that the analysis should be conducted, but every time I study, but depends on a certain point or do not appear later. And finally, last week, I had my hard drive connected to my computer all day and hear in the middle of the music, the hard drive stops working and when you click on the icon SimpleDrive then "My Computer" would be fair to say you have to FormatHard disk before it can be used, although it still able, all my music, movies, photos and documents on the hard drive without having to "bring into force the format characters. In addition, a few weeks ago, I realized that all the "Documents" is gone and I can not find everywhere, I do not know if it was permanently deleted or how to recover, but I do not really like that happened to one of my music or image files. It would be an alternative to spending hundreds of dollars for data recovery if there is one, but right now I'm pretty tired. Any idea will be appreciated:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment